Quick and Easy Honey Chipotle Sauce
Honey Chipotle sauce is a sweet and spicy condiment made with honey, chipotle peppers, and other seasonings. It has a thick and smooth consistency and is often used as a dipping sauce or marinade for meats, vegetables, and seafood. The honey adds a touch of sweetness to balance the smoky and spicy flavor of the chipotle peppers. This versatile sauce can be used to add a delicious kick to burgers, sandwiches, tacos, and more.
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small saucepan, whisk together the honey, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the sauce over medium heat, stirring frequently, until it starts to bubble.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Use as a dipping sauce or glaze for chicken, pork, or beef.
About Sperry Honey
We really hope you enjoyed this recipe. This might be a long shot, but if you're ever in need of some premium honey for your recipes, you can always order some of our honey here. Every jug is made right here at our small apiary in North Dakota, and it's all 100% real farm honey. Appreciate you reading, and have a wonderful day :)